ActiveHealth is a wellness program offered by the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD) as part of your medical benefits package. The ActiveHealth wellness program is focused on helping you make little changes that have a big impact on your health.
Wellness is a daily commitment, and ActiveHealth will be your partner each step of the way. Through the program, you can work with qualified professionals and access reliable information to improve your health. You can also get rewarded for your hard work with $150 in gift cards and a 2022 health premium discount! In 2021 this was a savings of $374.44 on a single plan and $1,123.20 on a family plan.
2022 Health Premium Discount
Employees and spouses enrolled in coverage must fully complete one of the following three activity options:
- Health Coaching – Complete four health coaching sessions (in-person or by phone) through ActiveHealth. Get started today by calling 855-202-4219. The deadline to get started is July 1.
- Online Health Education – Reach Level 5 in ActiveHealth’s online health education. Visit www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana to get started today. The deadline to get started is August 18.
- Physical Activity – Meet the physical activity goal of 10,000 daily steps or 30 minutes of physical activity through a synced device on at least 200 separate days. The deadline to get started is March 15.
- Reminder: For ActiveHealth to recognize your physical activity, you must first sync a fitness device with your ActiveHealth account. Only activity that occurs after you have synced your fitness device will tracked and credited.
Your chosen activity must be completed by Sept. 30, 2021 to qualify for the 2022 health premium discount. Track your progress toward completing an activity in your Rewards Center on the ActiveHealth portal, www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana.
Check out the ActiveHealth FAQs for answers to common questions.
Watch the ActiveHealth informational videos covering the following topics:
- Completing a health assessment
- Completing a wellness visit
- Earning a 2022 premium discount
- What to expect with health coaching
Gift Card Rewards
Employees and spouses eligible for the ActiveHealth program can earn the following e-gift card rewards.
$25 gift card for completing a health assessment.
- Must be completed by Nov. 30 through the ActiveHealth portal
- E-gift card is immediately available for redemption
$25 gift card for flu shots received Aug. 1, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2020.
$100 gift card for completing a wellness visit.
- Must be completed by Nov. 30 in the ActiveHealth portal
- Considered complete when results are visible in the ActiveHealth portal
- E-gift card is redeemable once the activity shows as completed
- It may take up to four weeks for a screening to be visible in the ActiveHealth portal depending on wellness visit option chosen
What is Health Coaching?
- Personal conversation to support you in your wellness goals.
- Expert help to make healthy changes in exercise, diet, sleep, mindfulness, work-life balance, tobacco cessation, weight management or other areas you want to focus on.
- You set the priorities and the health coach provides information and suggests small changes to get you where you want to be.
- Call (855) 202-4219 to schedule an appointment.
Check out the ActiveHealth FAQs for more answers to common questions.
Monthly wellness webinars
ActiveHealth is offering monthly webinars covering a range of wellness topics. Webinars are 45 minutes long, and you can choose from three start times, 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 4:30 p.m. (ET). Don’t miss out, registration is required.
Program overview webinars
Do you have questions about the how to use the ActiveHealth portal, want more info about the health coaching option, do you need more resources? If so, ActiveHealth conducted a series of overview webinars in January and has provided the recordings for you to view. View the webinars >