Make wellness a priority in 2022posted by Amber Brady on January 10, 2022
2022 Wellness Rewards
Now that the new year is underway, it’s time to start thinking about how to optimize your health and how to get the most out of your health coverage. This year, there are four wellness rewards available through ActiveHealth, including a 2023 health premium discount and $175 in gift cards.
How to earn your 2023 health premium discount
If you know you want to earn your health premium discount for 2023, decide today which option best suits your lifestyle, then don’t wait to take action. Your activity of choice must be completed by September 30, 2022, to be eligible for a health premium discount in 2023. Remember, if you have a spouse on your health plan, they must also complete one of these four activities by the deadline.
Four paths to your 2023 premium discount
- Health Coaching: Complete four individual health coaching sessions (in-person or virtually) through ActiveHealth.
- NEW! Health Education + Health Coaching: Complete two individual health coaching sessions (in-person or virtually) through ActiveHealth, PLUS, reach Level 3 through online education and challenges in the ActiveHealth portal.
- Fitness Tracking: Record 200 days of physical activity fitness tracking through a device synced to the ActiveHealth portal. Any day with 10,000 steps or 30 minutes of physical activity counts toward the 200-day goal.
- NEW! Group Coaching: Complete four group coaching sessions in the same series through ActiveHealth.
Call (855) 202-4219 to schedule an individual health coaching session or find a schedule of group coaching sessions on the “Coaching” page of the ActiveHealth portal.
Three gift cards awarded for preventive health visits
- Health Assessment: Log in to the ActiveHealth portal and complete a health assessment by Nov. 30, 2022 to earn a $25 gift card.
- NEW! Dental Cleaning: Complete a dental exam with cleaning and earn a $50 gift card. Gift card is redeemable when visit shows complete in ActiveHealth portal. It may take up to four weeks for a dental visit to load in the ActiveHealth portal.
- Wellness Visit: Complete a physical with your primary care provider or complete a comprehensive wellness visit at a CVS minute clinic to earn a $100 gift card. To earn gift card, results must be visible in the ActiveHealth portal by November 30, 2022. It can take up to 4 weeks for results to be processed.
Employees and covered spouses are both eligible to earn gift card rewards.
Find more information on the 2022 ActiveHealth program, gift cards, and the 2023 premium discount here on Invest In Your Health.