Build and track your emotional health goals with myStrengthposted by Brent Brown on April 29, 2019
Did you know we have an online resource for your emotional wellness?
myStrength offers 24/7 support for your emotional health and is offered through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a service provided by the state of Indiana for you and your dependents at no cost to you.
From your own custom home page you can:
- Customize a set of activities to support your emotional health and build your own goals.
- Take wellness assessments and use MoodTracker to track your mood, set goals and achieve changes over time.
- Join a community of users that can help inspire you to stay on track.
- Take advantage of videos, tools, articles and eLearning modules all designed by leading clinicians to help you feel better and stay feeling better.
- Discover sound tips on a variety of life issues that we all face.
You may access this confidential program from the comfort of your own home or on-the-go from your mobile device. Download the myStrength mobile app or access myStrength via the web.
- Go to anthemEAP.com
- Click the Members Login button on the left
- Enter your company code: State of Indiana and click Login.
- Click on the myStrength link on the right.
- Click Sign up to create an account and create a personal profile and complete a brief wellness assessment.
Learn more about all of the issues the EAP can help you with by visiting anthemeap.com or make an appointment by calling 1-800-223-7723 and selecting option 1. For your convenience, virtual appointments can even be scheduled through LiveHealth Online. If you’re not ready to speak to someone directly, you can access several resources online through the EAP web site.