No time to waste! Call ActiveHealth today to schedule your health coaching sessionposted by Amber Brady on June 7, 2022
Time is running out! July 1 is the last day to start the health coaching or health education + health coaching option to qualify for the 2023 health premium discount.
- Complete four individual health coaching sessions through ActiveHealth.
- GET STARTED: Call (855) 202-4219 to schedule a health coaching session.
Health Education + Health Coaching
- Complete two individual health coaching sessions through ActiveHealth, PLUS, reach Level 3 through online education and challenges through the ActiveHealth portal.
- GET STARTED: Call (855) 202-4219 to schedule a health coaching session. Log into the ActiveHealth portal to get started on online education and challenges.
What is health coaching?
Through health coaching, you get valuable advice and support from a wellness professional that can help you set – and achieve – your health goals, PLUS you’ll be making progress toward earning your 2023 health premium discount. Check out this video to hear from ActiveHealth health coaches about what to expect from a health coaching experience.
In a recent survey, 887 state employees who participated in ActiveHealth health coaching expressed that health coaching “noticeably improved [their] well-being,” and that the “coaching sessions were a valuable use of [their] time.”
What state employees are saying about their ActiveHealth health coaching experience:
- “My ActiveHealth coach is very knowledgeable, organized and efficient, having tools at hand to guide me with exercise and diet. She answers all of my questions, she follows up with suggestions, links to different materials that I have requested. She is very easy to talk with and remembers our previous sessions.”
- “I adore my health coach! I got super lucky I feel like with who I got paired with and our personalities matched very well. She makes me feel very comfortable and I actually look forward to our monthly meetings. I already met my “needed” incentive, but have continued our calls because it is helpful for me personally.”
- “I can honestly say [working with a health coach] has been more helpful than I expected. It was nice to be able to control where I wanted to go and how fast or big of a change I wanted to make.”
- “The coaches have been great and helpful. They’re definitely a big help to keeping me on track and giving me great ideas to try out. I’m making progress. Slowly, but it’s the coach that keeps me from giving up. Without their help, I would be in worse condition than I am.”
- “After making the first call I realized this is an easy process and if you set a reachable goal this could give you the extra initiative and direction to reach it.”
It’s easy to get started! Just call ActiveHealth at 855-202-4219 to schedule a health coaching appointment. Health coaches are available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (ET) Saturdays by appointment. Appointments are filling up fast. Call NOW to schedule an appointment at your preferred time.
Don’t delay! The deadline to call to schedule your first session is July 1, and all four required sessions must be completed by Sept. 30. Note: If your spouse is carried on your health plan, they also must complete one of the activity options. Deadlines remain the same.