Step One of Wellness CDHP: Complete your Well-Being Assessmentposted by Sarah Adolf on May 22, 2014
If you are interested in upgrading your health plan with the State, your first step is completing the Healthy Lifestyles Well-Being Assessment. This private and confidential Well-Being Assessment (WBA) is a questionnaire asking for information about your health and well-being. After completing your WBA, you are given a personalized well-being plan to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Healthy Lifestyles is available to State of Indiana employees who are enrolled in our medical coverage. If you have not registered with Healthy Lifestyles, please sign up and complete your WBA to satisfy Step One of upgrading your plan. If you are already enrolled and active in Healthy Lifestyles, all you need to do is sign in and update your existing WBA. All current Healthy Lifestyle users were prompted to update their WBA beginning March 1.
How to complete your Healthy Lifestyles Well-Being Assessment:
- Visit www.MyHealthyLifestyles.com.
- If you are not registered on Healthy Lifestyles, click the Sign Up button. If you have general questions or would like to learn more about Healthy Lifestyles before you register, click on the Learn More button.
- After registering, complete your WBA to finish Step One of the Upgrade plan requirements.
- If you are already registered with Healthy Lifestyles, but haven’t updated your WBA: Sign In and update your WBA to complete Step One. If you have been active in Healthy Lifestyles since March 1, 2014, you should have already been prompted to update your WBA.
- Once you have completed or updated your WBA, you are finished with Step One. This information does not need to be turned in or reported; it is all stored confidentially in Healthy Lifestyles.
After you’ve completed your WBA, Healthy Lifestyles lets you choose focus areas and offers many resources to help manage them. You can track nutrition and exercise, join groups or challenges, and interact with other members to help reach your health and wellness goals. The more active you are on Healthy Lifestyles, the more points you earn to use in their Rewards Center. Reward items include cook books, fitness equipment, workout DVDs, an iPod Shuffle, slow cookers, and other healthy lifestyle tools.
If you have questions regarding the Upgrade plan or Healthy Lifestyles, please contact the Benefits Hotline toll-free at (877) 248-0007 or locally at (317) 232-1167. If you are having technical issues with Healthy Lifestyles, please utilize their Live Chat link at the bottom of their homepage.
The Upgrade program information applies to employees covered by a medical plan and employed by the State of Indiana by May 1, 2014, and does not apply to conservation officers, excise officers, Indiana State Police plan participants, part-time, temporary employees or contractors.