Need Help?Contact the SPD Benefits Hotline
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday, EST
within Indianapolis area
toll-free outside Indianapolis
By email: SPDBenefits@spd.in.gov
Open Enrollment 2015 is now closed.
This page will not be updated after December 31, 2014. For the latest updates to your benefits information for 2015, visit the SPD Benefits page at in.gov/spd/benefits.
For 2015, there is a new medical plan if you qualified along with new rates for all medical plans. A number of resources are available to help you estimate your 2015 expenses, compare plans and become a more informed consumer.
View the 2015 Open Enrollment Presentation
Read the 2015 Benefits Open Enrollment Kickoff Letter
Open Enrollment Booklet
We are excited to announce the online booklet that provides all the information you need about Open Enrollment 2015 is now published! This booklet gives information about the various plans, contains opportunities to improve your health through Invest In Your Health and Anthem programs (at no additional cost to state employees) and lists providers’ contact information.
All you need to know about Open Enrollment is available in one click of the mouse. Check it out:
Download printer friendly version of 2015 booklet
View low-res color version of 2015 booklet
View high-res color version of 2015 booklet
- Wellness Plan Summary (2-page)
- Wellness Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (9-page)
- CDHP Plan 1 Summary (2-page)
- CDHP Plan 1 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (9-page)
- CDHP Plan 2 Summary (2-page)
- CDHP Plan 2 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (9-page)
- Traditional PPO Plan Summary (2-page)
- Traditional PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage (9-page)
- Maximum Exposure Calculations for 2015 Health Plans
- Maximum Exposure Calculations without an HSA for 2015 Health Plans