Step Up Your Game
Step Up Your Game challenge heads for Round 3
With two rounds down, competition in the Step Up Your Game steps challenge is heating up!
Round 3 takes place from July 15 to July 28 and will see pairings of Round 2 winners face off for the opportunity to be among the last agencies still standing (and stepping) in Round 4. All-important bragging rights are on the line! Which agency will step up its game and come out on top?
The second chance bracket is now a leaderboard challenge among the 28 remaining agencies. This month’s leaderboard challenge winners will step their way back into the thick of the competition by advancing to the August winner’s leaderboard. They still have a chance to be crowned the “top-stepping agency,” too. See? Persistence pays off! Agencies that do not win in Round 3 will compete against one another in the August leaderboard challenge as well.
Step Up Your Game Steps Challenge
Click the link below to find out which agency you will face in the next round!
Round 1: May 15 to May 28
Round 2: June 15 to June 28
Round 3: July 15 to July 28
Round 4: August 15 to August 28
- The steps challenge is open to state of Indiana employees only.
- Participants MUST use a fitness tracker or step-tracking app. No self-reported steps will count.
How to Participate
- Log in to the OurHealth and Limeade Corporate Wellness App (code – stateofin).
- Find the Step Up Your Game challenge tile and click “Get Started.”
- Make sure to connect a fitness device or app to your account!
- You will have to repeat steps one and two for each round in which you wish to participate.
Download the Step Up Your Game Round 3 Flyer