Step Up Your Game
The bracket is set! The teams are ready! Which state of Indiana agency will step up its game?
What is the state of Indiana’s “Step Up Your Game” All-Agency Steps Challenge and how does it work?
For the first round, each agency goes head-to-head (or is that toe-to-toe?) against another in a two-week steps challenge. The team with the highest average steps per person will be declared the winner and advance to the next round. The other agency will move into the Second Chance Bracket for an opportunity to win their way back into the action. There are four rounds in all.
Note: Agencies with five or fewer employees are grouped together in a leader board steps challenge. The top stepping agency will move on to the June head-to-head steps challenge and the second place agency will move into the Second Chance Bracket for a chance to win their way back into the action.
Step Up Your Game Steps Challenge
Click the link below to find out which agency you will face in round one! Details about the Second Chance bracket will be provided after round one.
Round 1: May 15 to May 28
Round 2: June 15 to June 28
Round 3: July 15 to July 28
Round 4: August 15 to August 28
- The steps challenge is open to state of Indiana employees only.
- Participants MUST use a fitness tracker or step-tracking app. No self-reported steps will count.
How to Participate
- Log in to the OurHealth and Limeade Corporate Wellness App (code – stateofin).
- Find the Step Up Your Game challenge tile and click “Get Started.”
- Make sure to connect a fitness device or app to your account!
- You will have to repeat steps one and two for each round in which you wish to participate.
Download the Step Up Your Game flyer