Recipe: Fall Fluffposted by Jeff Mullins on September 16, 2013
Four (4) small Granny Smith cored apples
One (1), one (1) ounce box of sugar free butterscotch pudding powder (no milk, just the powder)
One (1), 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with the juice (100 % pineapple juice)
- Cut the four (4) small Granny Smith apples into bite size cubes and place the bite size cubes of apple into a mixing bowl.
- Combine the one ounce powder of sugar-free butterscotch pudding with the bite size cubes of apples and stir.
- Add the one (1), 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with the juice (100 % pineapple juice), not strained, with the four granny smith apple cubes and sugar-free pudding powder.
- Stir all the ingredients until all the pudding powder is dissolved and the apples are generously coated in the sugar-free butterscotch pineapple mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for two (2) hours.