Recipe: Summer Black Bean and Avocado Saladposted by Jeff Mullins on September 16, 2013
Summer Black Bean and Avocado Salad
1 12oz. can black beans
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 cup of corn kernels
1 glove garlic, minced
Juice of one lime
1 Tbsp. vinegar
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- Strain liquid from the black beans. Discard the liquid and add the beans into a large mixing bowl.
- Dice avocado and add to mixing bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to mixing bowl.
- Stir in corn kernels.
- Add minced garlic, juice of lime, vinegar, vegetable oil and stir to mix.
- Add cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir and enjoy.