Send us your Story!
Are you taking steps to improve your health? If so, the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD) is accepting story, photo, and video submissions from state employees! Whether it’s getting outside and being active in a local park or enjoying a wholesome meal, let us know how you and your family live a healthy lifestyle. Your submission may be selected to use in one of INSPD’s statewide communications, social media channels, newsletters, or on the Invest In Your Health Indiana website.
Story Submission Guidelines:
You can always share your stories about what you’ve done to improve your health by filling out the form below! Someone from the INSPD Communications team will follow up for more information.
Photo Submission Guidelines:
- Photo must be of a high-resolution quality format. If taking photos with your phone, make sure it is set on the highest resolution setting or the High Dynamic Range (HDR) setting is on.
- Include in your message: your name, agency and when and where the photo was taken. Also include a statement saying INSPD can use your name if the photo is published.
- Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or share them with @SOIEmployees on Twitter.
Video Submission Guidelines:
- Videos must be no longer than 60 seconds
- All videos must be recorded in landscape or horizontal format.
- All videos must be filmed with sound.
- Assistance from a professional production company is not permitted.
- By submitting a video, families/individuals give permission to the INSPD to use in program promotion.
- Videos should show individuals and families making healthy lifestyle choices and/or being active.
- Include in your message: your name, agency, a brief description of the video content, and when and where the video was taken. Also include a statement saying INSPD can use your name if the photo is published.
- Submit videos to email@example.com or share them with @SOIEmployees on Twitter.
By submitting a photo or video, you are granting permission to INSPD to use in various INSPD and state agency publications. Videos and photos may be housed on the INSPD and Invest In Your Health Indiana website and shared on social media channels. There is no submission deadline.
We look forward to viewing your submissions!