Toolkit for partner agencies
Programs and Tools
Employee Benefits and Invest In Your Health
If you are enrolled in a medical plan offered through the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD), view all of the information about your benefit plans at www.in.gov/spd/benefits. The website contains plan rates, summaries and certificates and other resources related to your medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Also the site has information about health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts and more.
Contact the INSPD Benefits Hotline 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday, EST (317) 232-1167 within Indianapolis area
1-877-248-0007 toll-free outside Indianapolis
Invest In Your Health promotional copy
Being an active partner in your health maximizes your chances of living a long, healthy and productive life. The state’s Invest In Your Health program has several options to inform you about the health care system and spend your time and dollars more wisely.
Anytime you see the Invest In Your Health logo you should know that it is a program or tool organized by the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD). You can trust that each program listed under Invest In Your Health is one that has been thoroughly vetted by INSPD and can help you navigate your way through health issues.
Please place the Invest In Your Health logo on your internal agency website/intranet along with a link to www.investinyourhealthindiana.com. If you have space please use the promotional copy and any of the links below.
Related Invest In Your Health links:
Statewide and Government Center Campus
- What is Invest In Your Health?
- Fitness Center Discounts
- Wellness Champions
- Preventive Care
- Anthem EAP www.anthemeap.com
IGC Campus (Indianapolis area)
- Government Center Clinic by Marathon Health
- Walking Groups
- Statehouse Market – www.statehousemarket.com
How can you earn a health premium discount?
Employees and spouses enrolled in coverage must fully complete one of the following three activity options:
- Health Coaching – Complete four health coaching sessions (in-person or by phone) through ActiveHealth. Get started today by calling 855-202-4219.
- Online Health Education – Reach Level 5 in ActiveHealth’s online health education. Visit www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana to get started today.
- Physical Activity – Meet the physical activity goal of 10,000 daily steps or 30 minutes of physical activity through a synced device on at least 200 separate days. Reminder: In order for ActiveHealth to recognize your physical activity, you must first sync a fitness device with your ActiveHealth account. Only activity that occurs after you have synced your fitness device will tracked and credited.
You chosen activity must be completed by Sept. 30, 2021 to qualify for the 2022 health premium discount. Track your progress toward completing an activity in your Rewards Center on the ActiveHealth portal, www.myactivehealth.com\stateofindiana.
Check out the ActiveHealth FAQs for answers to common questions.
Gift Card Rewards
ActiveHealth will also facilitate wellness visits and health assessments. Complete a health assessment through ActiveHealth, and you will earn a $25 electronic gift card! Complete a wellness visit and you will receive a $100 electronic gift card.
Monthly Wellness Webinars
ActiveHealth is offering monthly webinars covering a range of wellness topics. Webinars are 45 minutes long, and you can choose from three start times, 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 4:30 p.m. (ET). Don’t miss out, registration is required.
ActiveHealth Toolkit Resources
- ActiveHealth FAQs
- ActiveHealth User Guide
- ActiveHealth Rewards Flyer
- ActiveHealth Rewards Chart
- Wellness Visit Guide
- Guide to redeeming e-gift cards
- Preparing for your health coaching session
Health Care Tools
Government Center Clinic by Marathon Health
- Eligibility: Employees, spouses, dependents 3+ enrolled in a medical plan sponsored by the State Personnel Department.
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Schedule an appointment:
- Online Appointment Scheduling Guide
- Phone: 317.537.9764
The Government Center clinic is a specialized on-site clinic available to address your preventive, acute and chronic health care needs. It’s conveniently located in the Government Center south building and the visit fee for non-preventive visits is only $49. The visit fee will count toward your deductible and out of pocket maximum and health savings account dollars can be used to cover the cost of the visit.
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/GovernmentCenterClinic for more information and resources.
If you are enrolled in a medical plan offered through the State Personnel Department, activate your online Anthem account at www.anthem.com.
- Eligibility: Full-time employees and members of their households
- Available 24/7 at 1.800.223.7723
- Website Access: anthemeap.com Code: State of Indiana
EAP has convenient and confidential resources to help keep you and your loved ones healthy and happy. The program helps you cope with the challenges happening in your life; whether it is concerning parenting advice, stress management, elder care information, home buying and selling advice, ID monitoring and other life events. You have 8 free face-to-face EAP counseling visits with a licensed therapist available per issue, per year.
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/about-anthem-eap for more information and resources.
Digital self-care resources and tools to help you learn to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, or substance abuse. MyStrength is a free tool provided by Anthem. Find out more about myStrength on Anthem’s EAP website, www.anthemeap.com.
- Eligibility: employees and adult family members who are enrolled in a medical plan sponsored by the State Personnel Department.
- Website Access: https://go.omadahealth.com/stateofin
Omada® is a free digital lifestyle program that inspires healthy habits you can live with long term. It combines the science of behavior change with unwavering personal support, so you can make changes that actually stick. It’s an approach shown to reduce risk factors for type 2 diabetes. This program includes interacting with a health coach and weekly online lessons.
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/omada for more information.
Onduo is a smartphone-based program helping people live healthier lives. Get everyday support for your type 2 diabetes—from the comfort of home.
There are out of pocket costs associated with this program based on your individual health insurance plan, co-pays, coinsurance, and deductible. If you have questions about your benefits and costs for you, call the phone number on the back of your insurance card.
Visit https://onduo.com/stateofin for more information or to enroll.
For those health plan members not located near the Government Center, LiveHealth Online is an alternate option for your medical needs. Sign up for free at www.livehealthonline.com or download the mobile app to your phone.
Using our program logos
If you need higher resolution images, please contact SPD Communications at email@example.com to request.
- Invest In Your Health logo should always be surrounded by adequate clear space. It should be used as a standalone image and disassociated from all other logos and text.
- When used in websites, social media and email always link the image to investinyourhealthindiana.com.
When the ActiveHealth Management logo is used in websites, social media, and email, always link the image to either: investinyourhealthindiana.com OR https://www.myactivehealth.com/StateofIndiana.
When the Marathon Health logo is used in websites, social media, and email, always link the image to either: investinyourhealthindiana.com OR https://member.ourhealth.org/sign_up/stateofin.
If you have any questions or if you need higher resolution images, please contact SPD Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.