Toolkit for partner agencies
Programs and Tools
Employee Benefits and Invest In Your Health
If you are enrolled in a medical plan offered through the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD), view the information about your benefit plans at www.in.gov/spd/benefits. The website contains plan rates, summaries and certificates, HSA and FSA information, resources related to your medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, and more.
Contact the INSPD Benefits Hotline
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
By phone: 317-232-1167 (within Indianapolis area), 1-877-248-0007 (toll-free)
By email: SPDBenefits@spd.in.gov
Invest In Your Health promotional copy
Being an active partner in your health maximizes your chances of living a long, healthy and productive life. The tools and programs promoted through the state’s Invest In Your Health program have been approved by INSPD as a trusted resource to support your well-being. Through Invest In Your Health you have access to programs and resources to help make lifestyle changes to prevent disease and improve your health and wellness.
Please place the Invest In Your Health logo on your internal agency website/intranet along with a link to www.investinyourhealthindiana.com. If you have space please use the promotional copy and any of the links below.
Related Invest In Your Health links:
Statewide and Government Center Campus
IGC Campus (Indianapolis area)
- Government Center Clinic by Marathon Health
- Walking Groups
- Statehouse Market – www.statehousemarket.com
How can you earn a health premium discount?
Employees and spouses enrolled in coverage must fully complete one of the following three activity options:
- Health Coaching – Complete four health coaching sessions (in-person or by phone) through ActiveHealth. Get started today by calling 855-202-4219. The deadline to get started is July 1.
- Online Health Education – Reach Level 5 in ActiveHealth’s online health education. Visit www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana to get started today. The deadline to get started is August 27.
- Physical Activity – Meet the physical activity goal of 10,000 daily steps or 30 minutes of physical activity through a synced device on at least 200 separate days. The deadline to get started is March 15.
- Reminder: In order for ActiveHealth to recognize your physical activity, you must first sync a fitness device with your ActiveHealth account. Only activity that occurs after you have synced your fitness device will tracked and credited.
You chosen activity must be completed by Sept. 30, 2021 to qualify for the 2022 health premium discount. Track your progress toward completing an activity in your Rewards Center on the ActiveHealth portal, www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana.
- www.InvestInYourHealthIndiana.com/ActiveHealth: Detailed information about the ActiveHealth program.
- www.InvestInYourHealthIndiana.com/ActiveHealth-FAQs: Get answers to common questions related to the ActiveHealth program.
- www.InvestInYourHealth.com/wellness-visit: Detailed information about the wellness visit.
- www.myactivehealth.com/stateofindiana: Sign up for or log in to the ActiveHealth portal.
2021 ActiveHealth Toolkit Resources
- Three Ways to Earn Rewards (PDF flyer)
- Three Ways to Earn Rewards (JPEG)
- Three Ways to Earn Rewards (PPT)
- Three Ways to Earn Rewards (copy)
- Wellness Program Rewards Chart (PDF)
- Wellness Program Rewards Chart (copy)
- Two Discount Options (PDF flyer) (For use March 16 through July 1)
- Two Discount Options (copy) (For use March 16 through July 1)
- All About the Discount (8.5×11 PDF flyer)
- All About the Discount (16×20 PDF poster)
- Health Assessment (8.5×11 PDF flyer)
- Health Assessment (16×20 PDF poster)
- Wellness Visit (8.5×11 PDF flyer)
- Wellness Visit (16×20 PDF poster)
- Wellness Visit Guide (PDF)
- Biometric vs Wellness Visit Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Plan Wellness Visit (JPEG)
- Plan Wellness Visit (copy)
- Annual Physical Results Form (PDF)
- Wellness Program Rewards Deadlines (PDF flyer)
- Wellness Program Rewards Deadlines (JPEG)
- Wellness Program Rewards Deadlines (PPT)
- Wellness Program Rewards Deadlines (copy)
- Monthly Webinar Dates, Topics & Links (PDF)
Health Care Tools
Government Center Clinic by Marathon Health – The Government Center clinic is a specialized on-site clinic available to address your preventive, acute and chronic health care needs. It’s conveniently located in the Government Center south building and the visit fee for non-preventive visits is only $49. The visit fee will count toward your deductible and out of pocket maximum and health savings account dollars can be used to cover the cost of the visit.
- Eligibility: Employees, spouses, dependents 3+ enrolled in a medical plan sponsored by the State Personnel Department.
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Schedule an appointment:
- Online Appointment Scheduling Guide
- Phone: 317.537.9764
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/GovernmentCenterClinic for more information and resources.
Anthem – If you are enrolled in a medical plan offered through the State Personnel Department, activate your online Anthem account at www.anthem.com.
Anthem EAP – EAP has convenient and confidential resources to help keep you and your loved ones healthy and happy. The program helps you cope with the challenges happening in your life; whether it is concerning parenting advice, stress management, elder care information, home buying and selling advice, ID monitoring and other life events. You have 8 free face-to-face EAP counseling visits with a licensed therapist available per issue, per year.
- Eligibility: Full-time employees and members of their households
- Available 24/7 at 1.800.223.7723
- Website Access: anthemeap.com Code: State of Indiana
Resources: EAP Summary of Services, EAP Overview Poster
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/about-anthem-eap for more information and resources.
myStrength – Digital self-care resources and tools to help you learn to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, or substance abuse. MyStrength is a free tool provided by Anthem. Find out more about myStrength on Anthem’s EAP website, www.anthemeap.com.
Omada® – A free digital lifestyle program that inspires healthy habits you can live with long term. It combines the science of behavior change with unwavering personal support, so you can make changes that actually stick. It’s an approach shown to reduce risk factors for type 2 diabetes. This program includes interacting with a health coach and weekly online lessons.
- Eligibility: employees and adult family members who are enrolled in a medical plan sponsored by the State Personnel Department.
- Website Access: https://go.omadahealth.com/stateofin
Visit www.investinyourhealthindiana.com/omada for more information.
Onduo – Onduo is a smartphone-based program helping people live healthier lives. Get everyday support for your type 2 diabetes—from the comfort of home. There are out of pocket costs associated with this program based on your individual health insurance plan, co-pays, coinsurance, and deductible. If you have questions about your benefits and costs for you, call the phone number on the back of your insurance card.
Visit https://onduo.com/stateofin for more information or to enroll.
LiveHealth Online – For those health plan members not located near the Government Center, LiveHealth Online is an alternate option for your medical needs. Sign up for free at www.livehealthonline.com or download the mobile app to your phone.
Using our program logos
If you need higher resolution images, please contact SPD Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- Invest In Your Health logo should always be surrounded by adequate clear space. It should be used as a standalone image and disassociated from all other logos and text.
- When used in websites, social media and email always link the image to investinyourhealthindiana.com.
When the ActiveHealth Management logo is used in websites, social media, and email, always link the image to either: investinyourhealthindiana.com OR https://www.myactivehealth.com/StateofIndiana.
When the Marathon Health logo is used in websites, social media, and email, always link the image to either: investinyourhealthindiana.com OR https://member.ourhealth.org/sign_up/stateofin.
If you have any questions or if you need higher resolution images, please contact SPD Communications at email@example.com.