An annual physical collects measurements such as blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose levels, body mass index (BMI), and family history to provide a quick check-up on some key indicators of your current health. You will be asked some questions, weighed, measured, and a blood sample will be taken by venipuncture. Your annual physical is an opportunity to meet with a provider to review your health, get your questions answered, and earn a reward.
Employees and spouses eligible for the ActiveHealth program earn $200 in rewards for completing an annual physical. Your results must be visible in the ActiveHealth portal by December 31, 2023 to receive the gift card. Gift cards are redeemed from the Rewards Center on the ActiveHealth portal.
The health plan pays for one physical every calendar year. It can be at any time in the year and you don’t have to wait 365 days from your last physical.
How to earn your Annual Physical Reward
- Schedule an appointment for your physical with lab work.
- Print the Annual Physical Results form and fill in Section 1. Bring the form to your appointment, and have your doctor complete Section 2.
- You are responsible for submitting your completed form. Follow instructions on the form to submit it via fax or upload. Please note, it can take up to 4 weeks for forms to be processed. Your form is considered processed when the ActiveHealth portal Rewards Center shows the activity as complete.
Results must be visible in the ActiveHealth portal by December 31, 2023 to receive the gift card.
How to find a PCP
Three ways to find a doctor in your plan:
- Download the Sydney Health mobile app, log in, and select Find Care.
- Call Member Services at the number on your ID card.
- Log in at anthem.com and choose Find Care.