Fitness Center Discounts
Thinking about joining a gym or fitness center?
Check out the list below for a full rundown of locations and opportunities!
BUYER BEWARE. A listing on one of the state’s employee discount pages does not signify endorsement by the Indiana State Personnel Department or the Invest In Your Health program, that there was any competitive procurement, or the existence of a state contract. Purchasers must examine, judge, and test for themselves.
The Active&Fit Now™ program gives you the flexibility and choice you want from a fitness membership for one low cost per month. 7,500+ standard fitness centers to choose from nationwide, with the ability to change or cancel anytime, PLUS 1,000+ premium exercise studios with 20 to 70 percent discounts on most 5,500+ workout videos available on demand.
- View the flyer for more details
- Get started: https://affiliate.activeandfitnow.com/mzpqft7
- View the list of Active&Fit fitness centers in Indiana
Check out Active&Fit Now’s FREE live classes:
- Indianapolis and Carmel (47 S. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, and Main. St., Carmel) – State employees receive 10 percent off membership dues, 50 percent off enrollment, along with $250 worth of personal training that can be used with signup!
- Avon – State of Indiana employees receive 10 percent off membership dues.
- North Vernon and Connersville – State of Indiana employees receive a 10 percent discount.
- Merrillville, Munster, Chesterton, LaPorte and Michigan City – State of Indiana employees receive 10 percent off their monthly dues and 50 percent off enrollment fees. Employee must show proof of employment with State of Indiana with a state-issued ID or pay stub. Offer is good for state employees and their immediate family members. Facilities are open 24/7 and offer personal and group training.
CrossFit Angola – CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that incorporates weightlifting, gymnastics, and traditional cardio exercises all together to increase overall health and fitness.
Eat the Frog Fitness
Eat the Frog Fitness is a new fitness training concept born from decades of elite, science-based athletic training and expert knowledge of the fitness industry.
Fitness Forum – Fitness Forum Sports & Wellness at LifePlex, located in Plymouth, IN, operates on the core values of service, commitment, respect, education, and communication.
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness – Chesterton, IN
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness offers an employee discount on their Corporate Membership and no initiation fee when you sign up for a membership at their Chesterton location. You can receive additional membership discounts when you sign up with a two year contract. To join the club, sign up in person and talk to a membership coordinator about monthly pricing.
National Institute for Fitness and Sport
National Institute for Fitness and Sport (NIFS) – Indianapolis’ NIFS is not your ordinary gym. NIFS sets out to provide the best knowledge, support, and programming to help each person achieve their goals.
State of Indiana employees can receive 7-day free trial.
The Tower Fitness Center
The Tower Fitness Center offers in-person and virtual group exercise classes, discounted personal training, wellness and fitness programs, metabolic testing, member assessments, and more, at this convenient downtown Indy location. State employees may receive a one-week free trial. The initiation fee is waived for all state of Indiana employees, and new members receive one free personal training session upon joining.
For more information or to inquire about a tour, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Hospital Center for Fitness and Performance
Union Hospital Center for Fitness & Performance – Located in Terre Haute, Union Hospital Center for Fitness and Performance has a dedicated staff of fitness specialists. Trainers offer expertise in a variety of programs from the beginner to the seasoned athlete.
Participating Indiana locations offering discounts to state employees include:
- Clinton County Family YMCA – After joiner fee, a 10% discount will be applied to monthly rates. View the February 2022 promotion >
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
- YMCA of Greater Indianapolis – No join fee for state of Indiana employees in 2022! Just show proof of employment when you sign up for a membership with the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis.
- LaPorte Family YMCA
- Parkview Huntington Family YMCA
- YMCA of Vincennes – The YMCA of Vincennes would like to waive the joiner fee for State of Indiana Employees. Employees need to show either a State ID or recent paycheck stub as proof of employment. This offer is good for state employees and immediate family members. Immediate family members is defined as married couples and all IRS allowable dependents up to the age of 24.
- Henry County YMCA – $25 off joiner fee; 5% off membership dues.
- Cass County Family YMCA – For more information regarding Corporate Memberships, contact the Cass County Family YMCA Membership director, Nicole Braun, at (574) 753-5141 or email@example.com. Click here for rate information.
- Decatur County Family YMCA – State of Indiana employees and their family members can take advantage of the Decatur County Family YMCA’s “60 and 6” promotion. This promotion is available in January, February, May, and September 2022. If you visit 60 times in the six months after you join, you will receive your joiner’s fee back! For more information email Dawn Ernstes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the State Employee Discount Program
If you have a question about any of the discounts listed above, please direct them to spdcommunications@spd.IN.gov
Who is eligible?
All of the discounts above are available to state employees only. A state employee is an individual employed by a state agency, including the judicial and legislative branches of state government.
Want to offer a discount?
Are you a vendor wishing to offer a discount to state of Indiana employees? We welcome discount offers from businesses all over the state of Indiana! The discount program is for vendors identified as an Indiana business under former Gov. Mitch Daniels’ Buy Indiana initiative. Find out more.