Fitness Center Discounts
Thinking about joining a gym or fitness center?
Check out the list below for a full rundown of locations and opportunities!
- Indianapolis (47 S. Pennsylvania St.)
- North Vernon and Connersville
- Logansport and Peru
- Merrillville, Munster, Chesterton, LaPorte and Michigan City – State of Indiana employees receive 10 percent off their monthly dues and 50 percent off enrollment fees. Employee must show proof of employment with State of Indiana with a state-issued ID or pay stub. Offer is good for state employees and their immediate family members. Facilities are open 24/7 and offer personal and group training.
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness – Northwest Indiana
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness offers an employee discount on their Corporate Membership at their Chesterton & Schererville locations, including the first week free. This entitles you to free Lifestyle I or Lifestyle II initiation fee and you get two clubs for the price of one with their reciprocal membership.
To join the club, sign-up at one of the locations and talk to a membership coordinator about monthly pricing.
221 US Hwy. 41, Suite A
Schererville, IN 46375
810 Michael Drive
Chesterton, IN 46304
Learn more about the clubs and membership options at www.FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni.
Here is an offer to receive a 30-day personal training experience for as low as $99. Click here to learn more.
Participating Indiana locations offer discounts to state employees include:
- Clinton County Family YMCA
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
- YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- LaPorte Family YMCA
- YMCA of Dearborn County
- Parkview Huntington Family YMCA
- YMCA of Vincennes – The YMCA of Vincennes would like to waive the joiner fee for State of Indiana Employees. Employees need to show either a State ID or recent paycheck stub as proof of employment. This offer is good for state employees and immediate family members. Immediate family members is defined as married couples and all IRS allowable dependents up to the age of 24.
- Henry County YMCA
- Cass County Family YMCA – For more information regarding Corporate Memberships, contact the Cass County Family YMCA Marketing and Membership director Brandy Kizer at (574) 753-5141 or email@example.com. Click here for 2020 rate information.
- Decatur County Family YMCA – State of Indiana employees and their family members can take advantage of the Decatur County Family YMCA’s “60 and 6” promotion. This promotion is available in February, May, and September 2020. If you visit 60 times in six months, you will receive your joiner’s fee back! For more information email Dawn Ernstes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Army Wellness Center
The Lawrence Wellness Center is open to State of Indiana full-time employees along with their spouses and dependents age 15-26. The wellness centers adhere to evidence based programs and leverage the latest in physiological assessment technologies to produce personalized health and wellness plans for clients. These plans are designed by our Health Educators to assist clients in achieving their specific long-term lifestyle goals.
The program uses body composition analysis, resting metabolic rate testing, V02 and strength measurements, coherence measurement of stress, individual coaching, wellness classes and general wellness education to assist clients in reaching their goals. Whether you’re struggling to achieving your wellness goals, or already a fitness expert, we’ve got something for you.
Services Available: Biofeedback, Body Composition, Resting Metabolic Rate, Fitness Assessment, Strength and Flexibility, Individual Counseling and General Wellness Education, Wellness Classes
Bob’s Gym and Family Fitness
Bob’s Gym and Family Fitness is a full service fitness facility including state of the art strength and cardio equipment, basketball courts, two innovative swimming pools, and HydroMassage. The gym is located in Evansville.
CrossFit Angola – CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that incorporates weightlifting, gymnastics, and traditional cardio exercises all together to increase overall health and fitness. Try it out at this Angola fitness facility.
Eat the Frog Fitness
Eat the Frog Fitness is a new fitness training concept born from decades of elite, science-based athletic training and expert knowledge of the fitness industry. Eat the Frog Fitness is located in Indianapolis.
Elite Fitness Center
Elite Fitness Center, based in Evansville, offers an infrared sauna, senior programs, free classes, and more.
Fitness Forum – Located in Plymouth, Fitness Forum Sports & Wellness at LifePlex operates on the core values of service, commitment, respect, education, and communication.
ICE Athletic Center
The ICE Athletic Center is, as its name suggests, always a “cool” place to work out. The gym is located in Mishawaka.
Livewell featuring Flex 151 & Upgrade Café – Think you don’t have time to go to the gym? Newburgh-based Livewell Featuring Flex 151 & Upgrade Cafe is out to show that you can sneak a quality work-out into your daily routine in as little as 15 minutes per day.
National Institute for Fitness and Sport
National Institute for Fitness and Sport (NIFS) – Indianapolis’ NIFS is not your ordinary gym. NIFS sets out to provide the best knowledge, support, and programming to help each person achieve their goals.
The Tower Fitness Center
The Tower Fitness Center offers group exercise classes, discounted personal training, wellness programs, member assessments, and more, at this downtown Indy location. The invitation fee is waived for all state of Indiana employees, and new members receive one free assessment and one free personal training session.
Union Hospital Center for Fitness and Performance
Union Hospital Center for Fitness & Performance – Located in Terre Haute, Union Hospital Center for Fitness and Performance has a dedicated staff of fitness specialists. Trainers offer expertise in a variety of programs from the beginner to the seasoned athlete.
Uptown Fitness – Rock a workout that fits your schedule at this Rockville-based fitness center.