Fitness Center Discounts
Thinking about joining a gym or fitness center?
Check out the list below for a full rundown of locations and opportunities!
- Indianapolis (47 S. Pennsylvania St.)
- Indianapolis and Avon (10027 E. Washington St., and 1124 Avon Ave. locations)
- North Vernon and Connersville
- Logansport and Peru
- Merrillville, Munster, Chesterton, LaPorte and Michigan City – State of Indiana employees receive 10 percent off their monthly dues and 50 percent off enrollment fees. Employee must show proof of employment with State of Indiana with a state-issued ID or pay stub. Offer is good for state employees and their immediate family members. Facilities are open 24/7 and offer personal and group training.
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness – Northwest Indiana
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness offers an employee discount on their Corporate Membership at their Chesterton & Schererville locations, including the first week free. This entitles you to free Lifestyle I or Lifestyle II initiation fee and you get two clubs for the price of one with their reciprocal membership.
To join the club, sign-up at one of the locations and talk to a membership coordinator about monthly pricing.
221 US Hwy. 41, Suite A
Schererville, IN 46375
810 Michael Drive
Chesterton, IN 46304
Learn more about the clubs and membership options at www.FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni.
Participating Indiana locations offer discounts to state employees include:
- Clinton County Family YMCA
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
- YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- LaPorte Family YMCA
- YMCA of Dearborn County
- Muncie Family YMCA
- Parkview Huntington Family YMCA
- YMCA of Vincennes – learn more below
- Henry County YMCA
- Cass County Family YMCA – learn more below
Cass County Family YMCA
905 E Broadway
Logansport, IN 46947
For more information regarding Corporate Memberships, contact the Cass County Family YMCA Membership Director Stacy Lods at (574) 753-5141 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, download the Cass County Family YMCA flyer.
YMCA of Vincennes
2010 College Avenue
Vincennes, IN 47591
The YMCA of Vincennes would like to waive the joiner fee for State of Indiana Employees. Employees need to show either a State ID or recent paycheck stub as proof of employment. This offer is good for state employees and immediate family members. Immediate family members is defined as married couples and all IRS allowable dependents up to the age of 24.
Other Fitness Centers
Eat the Frog Fitness – Indianapolis
Bob’s Gym and Family Fitness – Evansville
Community HealthPlex Sports Club at the Tower – Indianapolis
Elite Fitness Center – Evansville, Newburgh, Princeton
Fitness Forum – Plymouth
ICE Athletic Center – Mishawaka
Livewell featuring Flex 151 & Upgrade Café – Newburgh
National Institute for Fitness and Sport (NIFS) – Indianapolis
Union Hospital Center for Fitness & Performance – Terre Haute
Uptown Fitness – Rockville