Self Care from AbleTo
Self Care from AbleTo provides on-demand help for reducing worry, stress and improving mood. Get access to self-care techniques, coping tools, meditations and more — anytime, anywhere. With Self Care, you’ll get personalized content that’s designed to help you boost your mood and shift your perspectives. Tap into tools created by clinicians that are suggested for you based on your responses to a short optional assessment. Self Care is here to help you feel better — and it’s available at no additional cost to you as part of your State of Indiana Employee Assistance Program.
Features and benefits
- Daily mood tracking. Answer daily questions to record your current mood, identify patterns and self-assess your progress.
- Meditation tools. Explore classic methods of relaxation — like deep breathing and positive visualization — in the moment when you need them.
- Collections. Build life skills with curated content, tools and resources for the stuff that matters most to you — from work life balance and sleep, and much more.
- Personalized roadmap. Track your progress, set goals and make strides through weekly check-ins — Self Care helps you create a roadmap to support your self-guided journey to better mental health.
Ready to get started?
- Visit LiveandWorkWell.com, register your HealthSafe ID or browse as a guest with your company access code Indiana.
- Look for Self Care from AbleTo on your homepage to begin.
View the Self Care from AbleTo flyer for more information.
Youth mental health
Many youth around the world are facing mental health concerns. Research shows when they feel seen, heard and validated, they are more likely to trust someone to help them.
Self Care by AbleTo offers new support for teens. In response to the increasing need to support teen mental health, AbleTo Self Care is now offering curated content for teens ages 13-19. Teens have direct, confidential access to the AbleTo Self Care program using access code “teen”.
- Once a teen uses the access code, how long will they have access to Self Care by AbleTo? The membership will be available for 12 months from the date the user registers.
- After a teen turns 18, does their access change? No, their access will not change.
- Is there a cost for the teen to download the AbleTo app or access the tailored content? No.
- If a teen accesses Self Care by AbleTo, will their experience be different? Most of the Self Care program features and tools will be the same. However, due to clinical guidelines, users ages 13-17 will not have access to complete the PHQ-9 or GAD-7 assessments or access the community journal feature.
- How do teens access Self Care by AbleTo? Users can access Self Care by visiting ableto.com/begin. Once there, users will click “Get started” and they will be prompted to enter their access code “teen”. From there, users can follow the prompts to complete their registration.