The state of Indiana is committed to employee well-being. Join us in raising awareness and engagement in healthy practices at your worksite!
Current Wellness Champions
Wellness Champion Responsibilities
- Be Engaged
- Read monthly newsletters sent by the state’s wellness program director
- Attend quarterly wellness champion meetings and calls
- Use the information!
- Raise Awareness
- Share information with your worksite (for example: agency/division newsletters, emails, internal employee websites, post flyers)
- Create Opportunities
- Plan events that get people talking about wellness or trying new healthy ideas
- Organize participation in local wellness events
- Start a wellness challenge at your worksite
- Communicate and Collaborate
- Keep supervisor informed of time commitments and planned Wellness Champion activities
- Time spent on Wellness Champion activities is allowed on state time, but may not interfere with primary job duties and must be approved by your supervisor
- A reasonable amount of time involved with responsibilities listed above is no more than four (4) hours per month
View the Wellness Champion responsibility flyer >
Interested in becoming a Wellness Champion for your agency?
Please contact Ashley Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply to be a Wellness Champion.